Friday, January 7, 2011

How can I save / make money on my travels???

How can I save / make money on my travels???
I am going to central and south america - Guatemala, Mexico, Cuba, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Argentina and Brazil. I am trying to learn as much spanish I can along the way. I've saved up some money but not as much as I hoped and I am going for 5/6 months in about a month. Does anyone know ways I can save/make money while I am out there???
Other - Latin America - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wow, good for you. Enjoy the life while you can. If you can get in contact with some travel companies / magazines maybe you can write some travel articles. How old are you? If you are realtively young 18 to about 30 maybe you can earn some money on the beach if you go there. One thing you need to remember. If you are not a citizen of that country, then you may be violating the laws of that country by not having a work permit. I see you will be hitting a lot of countries that require visas in advance. Have you taken care of all your visas? http://www.samspassport.com Whatever happens, enjoy your trip.
2 :
I would cut back my intinerary to say this time the Dominican Republic and Cuba. Save it for another time and go for Mexico through Costa Rica by bus, not expensive and good buses Then fly to the mainland of South America, Colombia or Venezuela. In Colombia you can take a boat down the Amazon from Letiicia, Colombia Work is not easy to come by and pays little