Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Legal and illegal ways to make money?

Legal and illegal ways to make money?
i'm on the verge of going homeless i've looked everywhere for jobs no one is willing to hire or something bad happens to prevent me from getting the job i've tried asking people to let me do lawn work repair work etc. but no one wants any done or can get a person from mexico to do it better and cheaper help i only have 20 dollars in my wallet! any suggestions welcome ANY! extra info: i am also a female so i cannot do any heavy work
Personal Finance - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
drug dealer? haha jk.
2 :
you can spend your $20 on the lottery. A hobo with only 3 dollars left has won it.
3 :
Stripping
4 :
You have the qualifications for a job that lets you (literally ) lie down on the job, and with no heavy lifting. As it is NOT one which I suggest, I won't name it. You probably have an idea.
5 :
Well I would recommend going to like McDonalds or Taco Bell or Burger King they usually are always hiring and i'm very sorry for the position you are in but thats all that I can come up with I know the economy is EXTREMELY HARD. GOOD LUCK and keep trying to be positive!
6 :
Illegal: steal from shops, sell for cheaper than the shops are asking for, for "bargains" drugs to teenagers (that's obviously in high demand, at least at my school) that's pretty much all I can think of.. Legal: any job you can get Oh, and to save money, at least I'd say shut down your internet and phone if possible. That'll save on monthly bills.