Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need to make money fast! help!!?

I need to make money fast! help!!?
I am a teen and im going to Mexico with my friend, i dont have a job and have no way of making a lot of money for July. Are there any ways to make money fast, in 6 months. I need near 900 dollars!!!
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are going to travel and are on a budget you really need to take a look at this. http://tinyurl.com/budget-travel It helped me a lot!!
2 :
You should probably get a part time job, it can make a lot of money in 6 months. You can also sell useless things you own on ebay, that makes money quickly. You can babysit, petsit, do chores for neighbors or parents.
3 :
Ebay things you dont need any more. Maybe you can do some babysitting or cleaning for friends/ relatives?