Saturday, May 14, 2011

How can a 13 year old make money?

How can a 13 year old make money?
i'm 13, nearly 14& i need to make quite a bit of money by december (for a holiday, with friends to Mexico) anyway, all my neighbours are horrible&wouldnt pay me to do anything, my mum doesn't give me an allowance& my dad doesn't live with me&wouldn't give me anything, if i asked, he doesn't give my mum any money, and he gives us no money on birthdays/christmases. so how can i make money, thank you phoebe xx
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well once you turn 14 you can get a job at Sonic and maybe some other fast food places. They can only work you 18 hours a week during school and 40 hours during the summer. However they can't work you past 7pm during the school year and can't work you past 9pm during the summer. It's state law. Till then maybe try to get a baby sitting job or something. That's really about it. I hope this helps.
2 :
Start mowing some lawns! Best way for a 13 year old to make money! Good luck!
3 :
Iron clothes. Pet sitter/Babysit/Doggy walking. Sale lemonade. Deliver newspapers. You can clean peoples homes or Wash Windows. Household chores. Garage Cleaning Service. Mail Pick-Up Service: When people travel, people need someone to pick up their mail and newspapers. Cook for the elderly if you can (small things like a grilled cheese, sandwiches, mac and cheese, etc.), All these can help u to get money fast.