Sunday, April 7, 2013

WHAT I CAN DO TO GET MONEY?

WHAT I CAN DO TO GET MONEY?
WELL, I AM IN A CLUB OF SOCCER AND WE NEED TO MAKE MONEY FOR CAN TRAVEL TO GUADALAJARA,MEXICO AND I DON´T KNOW HOW I CAN GET MONEY TO IT. PLEASE. HELP ME WHIT THIS QUESTION. P.D:THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS.
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Really if I know how to make money, I'll let you know but until now what I know is "WORK HARD".
2 :
Have you tried approaching the local business owners to act as sponsors?, If your school, city or local merchants cannot contribute to your trip, try the car washes, garage sales, bake sales, or mowing lawns,collecting cans for aluminum, if each of you set a goal then compete for who can raise the most money, before you even realize it you will have enough for the trip. You might also check with the airlines for a cheaper rate...best wishes and good luck..thank you ~~~~