Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm thinking of having a 'Miracle' to show to the public to make some extra money. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of having a 'Miracle' to show to the public to make some extra money. Any suggestions?
I was thinking of something with the Virgin Mary. If you have a miracle with the VM you are guaranteed to get at least half of the old ladies from Mexico, Italy and Poland to show up. Maybe something big so I can draw a large crowd. I definitely want to be able to sell something ‘related’ to the 'Miracle', like the 'holy water' from Lourdes, something along those lines. And of course I can make a heap of loot on concession stands selling food and souvenirs. And a hotel, or better yet, I'll make it a 'true pilgrim experience' and have them all sleep 500 to a room on wooden bunks. Any other ideas I can steal from you? How much do I charge for admission?
Religion & Spirituality - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yf you give me the winning lotto numbers, i will split the cash with you.
2 :
I suggest asking God to show you a better way to make money...
3 :
Add grape concentrate to water.
4 :
you shouldn't exploit people's faith and gullibility like that...
5 :
Make the Eucharist turn into a fully functional human heart, o wait that actually happened and was captured on tape, darn priests and their magic. Go to Medugorje (can not spell those Slavic places) in Croatia, then maybe you will not be so cynical about the Virgin Mary.
6 :
As a Christian - I Know that Jesus DOES DO Miracles - I for one am Praying that My husband will find a GOOD PAYING job so that we can MOVE out of this state - where we currently reside in to a MUCH BETTER PLACE! Peace and Grace be unto you! Take Care and God Bless!
7 :
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR "LOOT" WHILE YOU CAN CAUSE WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN JESUS HIMSELF IS GONNA KNOCK YOUR AZZ OUT FOR BEING SUCH A DICK. AS FOR ADMISSION WHY DONT YOU TAKE THEIR SOULS, GET YOU READY FOR YOUR JOB REQUIRMENTS IN YOUR AFTERLIFE.
8 :
You can make common everyday hammers and put the intials JC on them and call them the hammers Jesus used.