Monday, November 1, 2010

How can i make some money in mexico if I'm traveling for 2 weeks?

How can i make some money in mexico if I'm traveling for 2 weeks?
I'm going to mexico december 13-27 , 2010. And I was wondering if theres anyway i could make some exta cash while i'm there. I'm going for vacation but I did not realized i wasn't going to have enough money for january's rent on the 1st. If you know of anything that could help let me know NO DRUG DEALING!!! I KNOW THAT WOULD BE AN EASY WAY BUT DO NOT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE! By the way I'm bilengual Spanish/English
Other - Mexico - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The "Book" says you can NOT do anything re-numerable while in Mexico on an FMM tourist permit. If you get caught you can be arrested and fined and then deported, all at your expense. If you don`t pay you stay. Keep in mind that Time served does not mean what it does in the US and Time is added to the final bill to deport you.
2 :
No way..against the law, too many unemployed Mexican, wages in Mexico are dirt, you CANNOT do it. If you do not have Jan. rent, stay home and work.