Saturday, April 28, 2012

How can I make money fast?!?

How can I make money fast?!?
Ok so, I'm supposed to go to Cozumel Mexico in July for a friends wedding, buuuuuttt I'm running low on cash. The trip all together will only cost around $500 for me, sinse kids 12 and under stay for free, but I'll probably only make around $350 from birthday money. (My birthday is May 14th, but I still didn't have my party) I already got money from family, and spent it on clothes :O My dad is no help at all, sinse he's barely in my life. Getting money for chores would make no sense since my mom is going on the trip, too. I have A LOT of clothes I can sell, but the only store that I know of is really picky about what they buy, and only give you a little money. I don't have a lot of electronics that I'm willing to sell, but I do have a lot of stuffed animals/baby dolls. Where can I see them to? I could tell my friend I can straighten her hair for money :D lol, well please help me!
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes sell your used stuff.
2 :
Sell your clothes, dolls, and unwanted items on eBay. You can check completed listings so you will see what you can expect. Here is my blog it is about things you can find around your house, yard sales, and flea markets and make money on eBay.
3 :
Sign up for Shop Fashun, you can shop for clothes & also sell your clothes http://www.shopfashun.com