Friday, February 1, 2013

Do you think I can make money this way?

Do you think I can make money this way?
If I borrow money from an individual and pay 5 percent interest to them, and use the money I borrow to lend to another person or company charging 25 percent interest. My Uncle in Mexico became rich this way. Obviously I would have to do this kind of business in Mexico where people can't declare bankruptcy, thus eliminating much of the risk. I just came from Mexico and to my surprise, there was no fear of the drug cartels... The media exaggerates situations, and it's mostly the Northern states that are having mafia issues. There's a saying in Mexico "Mind your own business and you'll stay alive." It's not hard.
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you would make money with that plan - if it works, that is. If you don't consider being beheaded or murdered a risk, go for it !!! ---------------------- Have you been following the news lately ??? There's a LOT of violence happening in Mexico right now. People are being beheaded and the killers leave your decapitated head sitting in your dead body's lap. I'm never going back to Mexico. No way, Jose. (And I want the illegal Mexican immigrants who are sucking off the US welfare system deported as well, but Obamaman isn't cool with that). --------------- OK. Like I said, go for it !!!