Monday, July 1, 2013

Should I let my fiance give his sister money for her to go to Mexico?

Should I let my fiance give his sister money for her to go to Mexico?
My sister in law is going to Mexico to visit her brother for a month, and we're going to drive down to where they live to tell her goodbye. My fiance and I have a 7 month old daughter and another on the way. We are trying to budget our money really well, while still putting money in our daughter's savings and paying for a $18,000 wedding! So, we don't really have money to give his sister. Plus, it's not like she needs it or deserves it, she does nothing but take advantage of my fiance (just like the rest of his family), because he makes the most money in his family, and has been responsible with it for the most part. His brothers have all given her money to go to Mexico, along with buying her ticket, even though she has money of her own. His brother has also been promising to buy our daughter's crib since I was 6 months pregnant, and now she's 7 months old! We set up a day to go buy the crib last week since our daughter grew out of her bassinet, and we drove an hour away to their house to go get it; then, once we got there, he said he couldnt afford to buy it because he gave his money to his sister for Mexico.
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, You Should Not Let Him, Because You Guys Need The Money More Then She Does, Besides She Already Has Money From Her Other Brothers And Her Own. So I Think You Guys Should Save The Money And Spend It On Something That Really Needs To Be Spent On.