Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mexico is in 5 days... I need some spending money?

Mexico is in 5 days... I need some spending money?
I need a way to make some fast money before Mexico. It's in five days and I'm broke. I am a teen ineed of fast money.
Personal Finance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ever hear of advance planning? It's a little late now isn't it? I guess you could try: Baby-sit Mow lawns Pull weeds Do chores for an elderly neighbor or relative Deliver newspapers Collect and recycle aluminum cans Rake leaves Walk dogs and/or train them Bring in the papers for neighbors when they are on vacation Wash cars
2 :
Your best bet considering the deadline would be to sell things you already own that you don't need. It's going to be a pretty boring vacation without being able to afford to do anything. My suggestion would be to have at least $100 a day for the amount of time you're there to cover food and activities but I don't know if that's possible at this point. Did someone just appear at your door to offer you a trip or have you been putting off the need to earn money??? If you can't scrape up money by selling things you have, start asking family and friends for donations (not loans) to help you out for this time. In the future think ahead.
3 :
sell something.
4 :
You do not plan ahead very well.