Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How can I sell older used heavy equipment in Mexico. What are some sources that I can check on?

How can I sell older used heavy equipment in Mexico. What are some sources that I can check on?
I am an dirtwork contractor that is also in used heavy equipment (dump trucks,dozers,tractors,etc.) sales. I have heard that there is a good market in Mexico for older machinery due to the lack of current technology. I am interested in finding out more about this in order to find a new market, as well as use this for a chance to be able to visit Mexico and make monye at the same time. I constantly see Meicans towing older vehicles down the interstate to Mexico. I would also like to know what the equipment would bring there compared to here. If there are any other ideas as to what I could do to be able to visit the country and make money at the same time along these similar lines they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, King
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here are some helpful links: Travel info: http://www.traveldocs.com/mx/index.htm Yellow pages (choose a state in Mexico & search for heavy equipment: http://seccionamarilla.com.mx/default.asp As for the towing & transporting of vehicles, you would have to conttact the Mexican Embassy (in the USA) near you and request that info. They will give you the forms and what you need to be able to transport what you want. Easier than you think!! Good luck. ;o) http://www.vec.ca/english/10/consulates-usa.cfm