Saturday, September 28, 2013

What was your worst experience traveling to Mexico?

What was your worst experience traveling to Mexico?
Did anything happen when you went to Mexico? I am afraid to go travel there because I hear stories that the police stop you and tell lies to try and make you give them money, is this common? would you travel with a family there and feel safe?
Other - Mexico - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My worst experience was going through the airport (going in the A/C was broke and I was in line behind a LOT of people from another country who did not believe in using deodorant PU - I thought I was going to puke before I ever got out of there) and then (on the way out I got searched boarding the plane back home - they made me take off my shoes and patted me down and everything - but I was legal so I got on the plane and home I went) I would not trade my trip to Mexico for anything it was beautiful. Can't be scared of travel - you could get shot etc just going to the grocery store - live a little and don't worry about things that don't matter
2 :
I DONT HAVE ANY BAD EXPIRIENCES (TG) I AM MEXICAN SO HERE ARE THE FACTS. DONT GO LOOKING ALL RICH (EX:A LOT OF JEWELRY AND ETC.) BECAUSE THEY WILL KIDNAPP YOUR ASS AND BE CAREFUL AT CLUBS THEY COULD PUT SOME DRUGS IN YOUR DRINK AND THE COP RUMOR ITS NOT TRUE WHEN THEY DO STOP YOU SOMETIMES THEY WILL ASK FOR MONEY AND SOMETIMES THEY WONT IF U DO GO ITS BEST TO HAVE PROTECTION BUY GUN OVER THERE OR KNIFE ETC AND IF YOUR WHITE BE SUPER CAREFUL!!!!!!!! BUT BESIDES THAT MEXICO IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE. !!!!!!!!VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE THIS ADVICE WAS HELPFUL
3 :
the moon look rounder on mexico...elsewhere it just oval......
4 :
I have traveled extensively in Mexico and the worst thing that ever happened to me was getting Montezumas revenge on my first trip. I'm fairly sure that when I didn't have me entry card to return at the end of my trip. At the airport I was sent from office to ofice
5 :
I've never heard anything about police harrasment but the souvenier mob will try to rip you off as soon as they spot you are a tourist.