Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I broke myfoot last week, i cant get out and work and now im completly out of money. How can I earn $$$ ?

I broke myfoot last week, i cant get out and work and now im completly out of money. How can I earn $$$ ?
I need help ! I was in the middle of trying to start my own buisness so ive already begged stole and borrowwed all i could just to survive these last months. and now last week i slipped and broke my foot. im already 3 months behind on my rent. to make matters worse i am 2500 miles from home with very little friends or family and i barely speak the language here. I dont have anyone else i can turn to.I dont even have anything i could sell for money. Are there any ways i could make money online that would pay off right away ? what about begging for money online is there anyway to do it ? I got deported last year from the U.S. , i grew up there and dont even know anyone in mexico. im trying to make the best of it, i dont drink or do hard drugs. i have had some limited success w/ a small buisness but need a bit more time and of course $ before it really allows me to live on it. I just spent my last ten bucks on groceries. I have 2 days to come up with 3 months rent. [$300] any ideas??? its not a scam. i tried taking my laptop to the pawn shop and they wouldnt evem take it cause it was too old. my service is still on because its not in the U.S. I live in Mexico. in otherwords I live in bizzaro world, where nothing ever makes any sense. belive it or not I was told that they wont even stop service on the cable/internet w/o a payment. can you belive it. so I guess if I never paid it would just run and run forever. I dont know but check out the website if you think im lying. its called axtel in tijuana,MX. anyways im just hoping someone will donate whatever they can to a real person in a real life emergency crisis. unless i come up w/ $300 in 2 days me and my dog are going to be on the strets of tijuana where i know absolutely no one. if i could come up w/ $1000 it would be a life altering amount of money. I know whats its like to have extra money. Alot of people could help me and never even realize it was gone. but i could pay my back rent, and buy an oven for my buisnes isnt there anyone that would help me ? would this ever work, or not. mabey what if i could prove to people i really broke my foot and have nowhere to turn ? i see people donate $ everyday t o pat roberts and its so obvious its a hoax. why not a real person ?
Personal Finance - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ask a family member if you can borrow some money and tell them why and have them wire you some. I am sure they will understand
2 :
nice scam! Try someplace else. If you're for real start by selling your computer. That'll get you at least $300.00.
3 :
But you can pay for an on-line connection. The guy before was right, nice scam. sell the darned computer.
4 :
If you are comfortable working with computer, you may also think of working online at home in spare time.
5 :
Hey man check out this site 5 legit ways to make money online