Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How can I live in one country and make money in another?

How can I live in one country and make money in another?
I am trying to find a way that I can earn my living in the US but live in mexico. Are there any jobs that i could do 100% online? I am american citizen, currently working on my BA in Networking and Telecommunication, is there another degree that would better suite my needs? Category
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes you can. I do only contact work, and I get paid a hourly rate and all expenses, expenses include hotel, rental car, gas, meals, and airline ticket home every weekend. I fly in Monday morning and fly out Thursday afternoon. Then work from home on Friday. I know several people that I work with that live in Canada and fly in to the US. So I sure you could do the same from Mexico. You would just need to live by a major airport. Sometimes you can get projects that you can do remotely. The client like this as they don't have to pay expenses then. I do SAP consulting.