Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to make a business profitable, I mean, I have a cafe internet but it barely leaves money for the rent?

How to make a business profitable, I mean, I have a cafe internet but it barely leaves money for the rent?
It's in mexico, the price per hour is 8 pesos, which is the average in the zone, it's near the center of the city, I also capture data, or design logos, sell computers or parts, whatever the costumer wants as long as I am capable of doing it, but there is low customer attendance, so I would really appreciate some tips on how to make this thing somewhat profitable, and not to lose the investment that was made
Other - Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
usually the question to ask is what would i pay for if i were a customer in this business. Start there you have a passion for this so there must be an answer inside of you.