Saturday, July 28, 2012

What kind of job can I get in Mexico as a visiting American?

What kind of job can I get in Mexico as a visiting American?
I'm an American and I might be spending the summer down in Mexico (Guadalajara) with some family. I'd like to get a job there to make some money, and, also, to improve my Spanish. (I'm reasonably fluent). What kind of job could I get that would do these things for me that would be a rewarding experience, and, that I could make some money with? I'd appreciate some suggestions. Thanks! If I did teach English (which I would like to do), how would I go about getting qualified? About how much would it pay? Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could teach English, either through a school or by privately tutoring students. Many business people in other countries want to improve their English language skills. Good luck!