Friday, December 28, 2012

I want to make lots of money here but I'm illegal?

I want to make lots of money here but I'm illegal?
I am a 16 year old straight A student in high school. All my life I believed I was a citizen of the USA because my parents never told me that I was brought here illegally while I was 2 years old. I want to be a chemical engineer and make tons of money. I want to make more money than most white people do. But I'm reading that I won't be able to get a job here due to not having legal status. That is NOT fair to me, in my opinion. Other people who I thought were my peers are actually in a class that is ABOVE me, even though I get better grades than them and have many more ambitions than them. I have dreams like all the other kids. Why am I not allowed at least the CHANCE to be in the top 10% income earning bracket of the country. Why don't I deserve the chance to be rich like white people? Someone told me that the only way I have to get legal status here is for the dream act to pass, or to go back to my country of origin which is Mexico. I don't want to go to Mexico. AMERICA is MY country. I have always lived here. It is here that I want to make lots and lots of money.
Immigration - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my local carwash has a help wanted sign up...
2 :
You have to take the test for legal status, it takes a lot of studying but since you've lived here all your life it might not be as hard for you. Honestly it's your parents fault not the legal citizens of the US.
3 :
you know i find this hard to believe. your parents had to of told you not to go out and start trouble because the police would come and take all of you away. i don't buy that line any more. it's terrible for what your parents and other parents have done to their kids. but i really think you need to talk to your parents about being legal. you will have to go back to you birth country and apply their good luck. there will never be a dream act as long as people like me are around. should i demand my govt pay to send my kid to collage because her DREAM is to be a dr.
4 :
If you are so smart, and apparently greedy, you should be able to understand you are not a US citizen and until you correct that problem, this is only YOUR DREAM! You are also a typical mexican racist.
5 :
In the future, go see lawyer that specializes in immigration. Talk to him for 30 minutes (which may cost you 100 dollars) and explain your position. He'll definitely be able to help out. If all else fails, use your chemical engineering skills to build bombs for teh epic jihad and revenge against white elitists.
6 :
"Why don't I deserve the chance to be rich like white people?" ------------- You know, if you had indicated some level of interest in America besides the opportunity to make "lots and lots of money" and "be rich like white people", I might have had some sympathy for you. As it is, you come across as a racist illegal alien whiner. It is NOT FAIR that you have stolen opportunities that a legal immigrant is waiting in line for. It is NOT FAIR that U.S. taxpayers are subsidizing your K-12 education. If you want to be "legal" here, your best bet is, before the age of 18 1/2, to return to Mexico and apply to come here on a student visa. At age 18, the decision to remain here illegally is YOUR CHOICE, NOT YOUR PARENTS. It's a shame that your parents put you in this position, but make no mistake, THEY PUT YOU IN THIS POSITION. It is not up to us to get you out of it.
7 :
The DREAM Act is not going to pass. It's never going to pass. When it gets killed again this year, for the third time, it'll never be introduced in Congress again. You only have 2 1/2 more years until you are officially an illegal immigrant.
8 :
I FEEL U PAIN don't give up ,its alot of chances u may have on ur future , i ma on the same one i will always try my best to get there some americas don't understanding what we feel when we live here for too long this its are home I LOVE AMERICA!!!
9 :
people, here is a future rapist , drug seller, drunken driver.we should save this poor soul before its to late. as he stated hes another one of those high performers in school and of course all he wants to do is give back to his community. don't you just love this b.s. from illegals sob stories crowd
10 :
Here's a thought! Go back to Mexico and get an education there! They have schools there! They have chemicals there! They have your citizenship there! We have paid enough for the crimes of your parents!
11 :
Go back to your own country when you reach 18. You are then in charge of your own life. You can then apply to come back to the USA the legal way. Tell your parents how FAIR they were in doing this to you. Since it is their fault, let them pay for your plane trip hope and living accommodations until you can legally come back here. You would not only not be hired, but I would be most surprised if you would even be allowed to attend a school for your studies. Your only CHANCE is to go to your own country. It seems that all illegal aliens have excellent grades. Those do not mean squat. You are illegally present in the USA. The dream act will never, ever pass. You do need to go back to your own country, Mexico, not remain in mine, USA, illegally. You will be washing dishes the rest of your life here, being an illegal.
12 :
here we go again, how many times are you going to ask the same question, the answers will not change. You are getting more than you deserve now, your parents have made you a lawbreaker, dream act will not pass, American citizens do not want to reward you for the criminal actions of your parents! Why are you racist in using white people as an example. Why not do what is right and return to where you belong before you are 181/2 and file the right way, I know you did not have a good example for following laws, but this will be your only chance to become legal. It is not fair what your parents have done to our laws and our taxpayers either. Age of being made an illegal does not matter, just means your parents have used you as an accessory to their crime for 14 years. Must be hard with no example to follow.
13 :
If the immigration reform bill passes you dream will come true! I guess if any human being was in you place would want to get papers and live legally as we all do. If people are living illegally in USA and not paying taxes we complain that they do not pay any taxes, now the government want to make them legal and make them pay taxes we still have a problem. Arn't we hypocrites! The business lobby is very strong in USA most of the politicians are against this new immigration reform because President Obama has very strong/harsh fines for businesses who hire illegals after the bill is passed. This bill will really enforce the tough penalties against employers of illegal immigrants working. I support 100% Mr. Obama for this tough decisions Here are the links to President Obama's Videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKQ8ap-d6zg&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi17AYMESJ0
14 :
You need to see a reputable immigration lawyer ASAP. A lawyer may be able to fix this before you turn 18. But after you turn 18 there is no hope. I know it is expensive but that is what it takes.
15 :
PEDRO (geesh could your name not fit in any better lol) LISTEN, unfortunately for you, you ARE at a CONSCIOUS AGE where you are AWARE you are ILLEGAL, this knowledge will work against you in a court of law. Sorry babe, but you cant do much, what I suggest you do is finish High School, file for an ITIN NUMBER (this is a 9 digit number that is given to those that have no SSN, this can be used to file taxes) DO NOT get in any illegal trouble.....you're already breaking the law as it is. even though it is easy to blame your parents, you are a grown boy to know where you stand. I am not against you, or for you, you actually irritated me when you made the comment about "rich white people" thats a STUPID comment. EVERYONE can be wealthy if theyre NOT lazy, freeloader, or ignorant..........I have much more to say but I fell I'll never finish. P.S. STOP blaming your parents.........cuz I'm sure they didnt do this to HARM you, YOU can also make a difference in MEXICO, by becoming an C.E. there. Good Luck
16 :
Blame your parents, not the government. Get a lawyer and fix your issues. Terrorists get straights A's in Chemistry, too, now that I think about it. You will not stay for that reason alone. Your question absolutely reeks of foreign arrogance, if you think you are better than Americans, leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!