Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I want to make lots of money here but I'm illegal?

I want to make lots of money here but I'm illegal?
I am a 16 year old straight A student in high school. All my life I believed I was a citizen of the USA because my parents never told me that I was brought here illegally while I was 2 years old. I want to be a chemical engineer and make tons of money. I want to make more money than most white people do. But I'm reading that I won't be able to get a job here due to not having legal status. That is NOT fair to me, in my opinion. Other people who I thought were my peers are actually in a class that is ABOVE me, even though I get better grades than them and have many more ambitions than them. I have dreams like all the other kids. Why am I not allowed at least the CHANCE to be in the top 10% income earning bracket of the country. Why don't I deserve the chance to be rich like white people? Someone told me that the only way I have to get legal status here is for the dream act to pass, or to go back to my country of origin which is Mexico. I don't want to go to Mexico. AMERICA is MY country. I have always lived here. It is here that I want to make lots and lots of money.
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you want to work from home and earn $7,500 - $12,000 every month? currently seeking full time / part-time, freelance jobs. You can earn a significant income every month with no experience. Our program will show you step-by-step how to get started and we will help you continue to generate the income you want! http://bestearningways.com Thanks http://answers.yahoo.com
2 :
It's not that you don't deserve it, we all deserve it, but, we all pay taxes that help us acquire it. Become a naturalized citizen, pay taxes, and you can apply for financial aid and go to college and make all the money you want. Your old enough to apply for citizenship on your own. Contact the nearest embassy to you. Research online "naturalization in the US" and find out what your options are. Good Luck.
3 :
Well, first let me start by saying DO NOT trust those get rich quick at home schemes. If they were real don't you think everybody would be rich cause they'd all be doing that. Anyway, it has nothing to do with race, everything to do with nationality. Like the lady before me said, you are now old enough to apply for naturalization. You have the chance to do everything you said you want to do, but you have to be pro-active and apply for citizenship. Or you could marry an American citizen and that will automatically make you a citizen. Either way, there are plenty of ways to become a citizen if thats what you really want. Pay your taxes as a citizen and you'll get every right all other Americans (whether white, black, yellow, red, or brown) get. Good Luck and excuse my long windedness