Thursday, November 14, 2013

how to make easy quick money?

how to make easy quick money?
i'm on the verge of going homeless i've looked everywhere for jobs no one is willing to hire or something bad happens to prevent me from getting the job i've tried asking people to let me do lawn work repair work etc. but no one wants any done or can get a person from mexico to do it better and cheaper help i only have 20 dollars in my wallet! any suggestions welcome ANY! extra info: i am also a female so i cannot do any heavy work
Small Business - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
19 dollars on a good luck charm and 1 dollar on a lottery ticket
2 :
sell your computer
3 :
take the twenty and buy a bus ticket back home
4 :
Cell some stuff. Babysit. Collect pop can. Move in with a family member.
5 :
Search for different things online. I know that a lot of them are scams (especially the survey ones--I speak from experience), but others of them seem legit if you don't mind doing pointless work. I wish you luck on your future endeavors.