Thursday, December 1, 2011

I need to make money.... Ideas?

I need to make money.... Ideas?
I am a teen and need to make some money for my summer trip to Mexico and I need some ideas... I am open to any ideas but DO NOT say, " lemonade, get a job (to young), car wash.... you know the typical stuff.... PLEASE HELP!!!!
Small Business - 18 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sell candy
2 :
Sell some of your old junk? Ebay or something ;)
3 :
If it was that easy for any kid to make money there'd be a lot more trips to Mexico. If your parents can't afford it you should probably just go back to playing your Super Nintendo.
4 :
paper boi
5 :
Get a job at a mall or something! You want to have fun, then work for it! And really Mexica and you being a teen....doesn't sound too safe. Go with an adult!!!
6 :
you could become a cha cha guide. They get paid to answer questions. HMMMMM.. http://answers.chacha.com/?page_id=49
7 :
prostitution jk but seriously you could just try mowing lawns or clean houses
8 :
go and do and sell paper i and sell gold. you make 10000$ this way.
9 :
be like my friend;; like sumtime your friend wants sumthing and they cant get it;;and u can get it for them. buying stuff for your friends and sell it 3-5 dollar cheaper ;D
10 :
If you aren't old enough to legally get a "job," then maybe you can mow lawns for $$ or something.
11 :
Our church youth group sells firecrackers for the 4th. Of course, the adults have to be involved but the kids help out. Maybe you could do something like that.
12 :
-baby sit -work out a deal with your parents by being their personal servant for a week and making a standard flat rate of 30 dollars a week... -wait tables or host! -work as a cashier at a store -shovel snow.. -DOG walk -clean yards.. -tutor -ask neighbors if they need help organizing or filing That'll all I can think of for now. 10 points?
13 :
stand on the street corner!!!
14 :
Any question answered is pretty cool as they pay you for every question you answer and u can do it while lying in bed watching tv!
15 :
-baby sit - lawn mow/ shovel - garage sales - www.craigslist.com - ebay - bake sales - perfrom , if you can play or sing - make stuff and sell them - walk dogs good luck!
16 :
I sell gourmet candles and we do fundraisers. If you want to sell them to raise money for your trip I would be willing to help you out and sponsor you. If you are interested and want more information you can check out my site at http://www.scented4you.info and email me at julie_mcwn@yahoo.com.
17 :
I was 15 when I started to earn money by myself. DonĂ‚´t listen to those people telling you to do little nonpaying jobs. Your only disadvantage is the lack of time because you have to go to school. Besides that, you have a fresh brain, two legs and two arms and can do as much if not more then some adults. Its not easy to make money, but its not impossible. Money requires brain, adaptation to various scenarios and perspicacity. At 15, I was making bus tours to New York city, from Montreal. My advertising was going in the classified, word of mouth and some electric poles. I was counting on the 47 spaces in a bus, taking out mine, the one of the bus drivers, and one more for an animator. I was trying to make $65 profits per head, paying the animator $300 + expenses and after all expenses, I was making over $2000,00 over a long weekend. Check regulations about touristic activities, if its prohibited, I am sure there is something just as good you can come up with.
18 :
www.getincomeforlifenow.com is the best online job if you have the will to succeed and you get plenty of support.