Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What kind of tree does money come from?

What kind of tree does money come from?
I really was not sure if this was the right category or not. But what kind of tree do they use to make money? Someone said they used a tree from mexico? But that doesn't sound right to me.
Other - Environment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know but, when you find out, do let me know. - I have enough room in my back yard for a tree, especially a money tree. Could someone be pulling your leg? There is an old saying that "money doesn't grow on trees". The implication that you can't grow money, you must work for it. An older implication is that trees have less economic value than crop producing farm land. I can remember hearing that money doesn't grow on trees from a young age. At about 3, we were passing "the yard with the strange tree" when I asked what type of tree it was. I was told it was a monkey tree and that they were rare in out area. Some how, I heard "money tree" and spent the next couple of years trying to see dollar bills hanging from it. Some where about age 5-6, I asked where the money hung, was it inside the cones? Needless to say, I came to learn that the tree was a monkey tree, was told that money doesn't grow on trees, and then listened to a lecture about how it takes work to make money. Still, money is made from paper which is sourced to plant fiber. I know that they are using a couple of different fibers to make the paper that money is made from. But, I don't know which or what type. This is probably one of the secrets about money and the production of money.
2 :
I do not know if you find out let the rest of us know. It would be greatly appreciated!
3 :
people say money-plant attract money ,