Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What do you think about the latest news about illegal aliens from Mexico?

What do you think about the latest news about illegal aliens from Mexico?
I take no side, I just want to know what people think. I mean, the people came here to make money, and they'll have to pay what's about half their yearly salary (said most get an income of about 12k per year). But then they say there's the jobs they take up. Yet how many of you want to do other peoples' lawns, and other jobs they take? I don't know, this is a pretty twisted subject. I mean, I see reason on one side, and I see reason on the other as well. Any feedback?
Other - Society & Culture - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They can do any jobs they please. I just have a problem with them when they come here ILLEGALLY! If they came here the legal way I would welcome them.
2 :
very good will save some of our famils from wars.
3 :
If i had my way id load them up in buses and haul all their asses back across the border.Theyre all criminals.
4 :
I live in an area where there a lot of Mexicans than there are Asians, African Americans, Whites, Europeans, and from the Pacific Islanders. I mean this is so rediculous, the Mexican government in Mexico is so corrupted, and they abused the rich resources in Mexico. Personally, I dont care about how I am Asian and I am surrounded by Mexican-owned businesses, and Mexican owned houses or apartments, if they stay here, they deserve to be here. I have no problems why the president is making a big deal out of this, but well regulating the border lines is great. Too much restrictions after 9/11 happened.
5 :
I know if I lived in a corrupt country that had a lousy economy while living poorly, I would want to come here too. So, Let them come. Thanks for listening. I dont mind if people give me the thumbs down. :) p.s
6 :
If I were jobless (and there are plenty of Americans who are) and absolutely couldn't find work in my chosen trade, I'd give my left arm to be a painter or a landscaper.