Thursday, March 28, 2013

Unorthodox Ways to Make Money?

Unorthodox Ways to Make Money?
I am a full time student and I also work full time. I'm about 500 dollars behind on my bills for the month and my job isn't offerring overtime right now. I've sold everything I can go without. I don't have enough time to find a second job and I doubt I could fit it into my schedule. I'd prefer not to take out a loan. There are programs here in New Mexico that offer rental assistance specifically, but it requires community service at their facilities, and I don't have the time. I don't qualify for food stamps(the limits are ridiculously low here). I am not open to selling my eggs. I've looked for clinical trials to participate in but the ones I qualify for(ones for Bipolar Disorder) require me to change my medication. That could be very dangerous for me. I've also gone to donate plasma, but they deny me every time. They say my veins are too small! I haven't seen anywhere around here where I can donate blood. I can't get any more financial assistance from my school for the semester and I'm not on speaking terms with family. I can't think of anything else to do. If anyone has ANY sincere suggestions I'd appreciate the help! lol i dont have time to panhandle and dealing drugs...i dont even have the money to pick up and id prefer to do it the legal way if possible. Yeah I do have a little jewelry I could sell, that would probably help me with about 20 bucks...I have ads on Craigslist for a lot of other items as well.
Financial Services - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
deal drugs? or just go ask people for a dollar or two and eventually you'll have a little change
2 :
Have any jewelry you can sell?