Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How do I get a medical marijuana card in New Mexico?

How do I get a medical marijuana card in New Mexico?
Im from southeast NM and Im trying to find someone who knows exactly how to get one. I am a VA patient so I doubt that a Gov. run operation will even consider signing anything for me. (gov. wont make any money off it) I have documented medical conditions that would allow me to legally be prescribed it so proving it wont be hard. any info would be great thanks.
Law & Ethics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here are the laws for New Mexico for getting registered. You don't know until you ask. http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=5173
2 :
If you want a medical marijuana card all you have to do is go to a doctor who is known for giving recommendations easily and explain to him what your problem is and he will most likely write you a recommendation and then go to a dispensary and your set.