Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What are the laws on same sex marriage in Mexico City?

What are the laws on same sex marriage in Mexico City?
My boyfriend and I are intending to get married. He is unable to come to the United States. It's proving a bit difficult to get a FM3 and I only have a FMT. I don't make enough money for the income requirements for a FM3. I understand the laws concerning foreigners marrying Mexican citizens, and that the law recognizes same sex unions in the DF and Coahuila. but how does that apply to same sex couples? If marriage/union is not an option, how can I become a resident or something of that nature?
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
gay laws in mexico- you head will not be attached to your body if your gay.