Sunday, December 1, 2013

I want to be a flight attendant in Cancun, Mexico... How can I make this happen?

I want to be a flight attendant in Cancun, Mexico... How can I make this happen?
19 year old female from the United States, I'm currently learning spanish and serving at a restuarant, saving up as much money as possible to make my dream come true!!! I want to move to Cancun on my own, and become a flight attendant there. What do I need to do and how can I make this happen? Should I move there first, then try to get the job when I'm there? Or is there anyway I can get a flight attendant job here in the states, then transfer to Cancun? Any advice would be so wonderful!! I just need to know how to go about this and how to get started on making my dreams really come true!!!! Thanks :) Oh no!!! =( Is there any type of airport job I could get? How do I go about getting a job there? How hard is it exactly?
Other - Mexico - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cancun is not a hub for any airline. Therefor all airline employees enter and leave Cancun. Lay overs yes but only for international flights and the next day your off to your home country. Mexico's largest airline Mexicana went belly up a few years ago and they were out of Mexico city.The private airlines all originate from someplace else and only bring people here and back home. Besides you can not just move from a foreign country and start work. It's just not that easy.Do your schooling, training and job experience in the US and put in for Mexico flights.