Saturday, December 7, 2013

I want to be a flight attendant in Cancun, Mexico... How can I make this happen?

I want to be a flight attendant in Cancun, Mexico... How can I make this happen?
19 year old female from the United States, I'm currently learning spanish and serving at a restuarant, saving up as much money as possible to make my dream come true!!! I want to move to Cancun on my own, and become a flight attendant there. What do I need to do and how can I make this happen? Should I move there first, then try to get the job when I'm there? Or is there anyway I can get a flight attendant job here in the states, then transfer to Cancun? Any advice would be so wonderful!! I just need to know how to go about this and how to get started on making my dreams really come true!!!! Thanks :)
Cancun - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suggest you ask this question under the category of "Airline Travel". There are people there who are currently flight attendants and can give you much more information.
2 :
You would not be able to work in Mexico........they hire their own.........your best bet would be to work for an american flagged airline that services Cancun. Perhaps you could work out of Cancun. Even if you could find work in Cancun. The wages are so low you couldn't afford to live there......sorry.......