Saturday, December 14, 2013

Me, my dog and luggage Mexico City to Acapulco, can't fly - anyone with a firiend/ family with car ??

Me, my dog and luggage Mexico City to Acapulco, can't fly - anyone with a firiend/ family with car ??
I am moving to Acapulco and am bringing my rather large Doberman Pinscher with me. Well due to his size and large carrier he will only fit on a 757 aircraft. I can get that type of aircraft into Mexico City but no 757's are flying into Acapulco.I need to get me, my dog and luggage from the Mexico City airport and drive to Acapulco. Thought of a taxi and havent ruled it out. Any body have a family/ friend ith a car/truck in either city that wants to make a buck?? Surely someone out there has a friend that could help and make some money and day trip to Acapulco on my dime !!!
Acapulco - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why not a mini bus - oooh sorry I just had to answer.