Saturday, December 28, 2013

Didnt Pay border tax and want to go back to mexico?

Didnt Pay border tax and want to go back to mexico?
In march of 07 I ran out of money on vacation in mexico and skipped out of the border tax to get back into the country and didn't really have to sign back into the country or anything, I came back on a charter bus.....now in sept. 07 I am planning on moving to puerto vallarta for three months to practice spanish with a host family. What do I need to do, or check to make sure I can leave....or should I be scared? Am I in trouble?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the border...I dont think many people on here have experienced that...so I would check with them....Good Luck!
2 :
Hmmm, this sounds a little sketchy...I don't know how they know that you skipped out on the tax. Talk to your host family now and see what they can tell you.