Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Opening up small business in Mexico City?

Opening up small business in Mexico City?
I may open up a small business in Mexico City. I am from Hawaii and my husband is from Mexico City. We want to save money in Hawaii and eventually move to Mexico and open up a small business out there. He owns a house out there so we don't have to worry about paying rent. Anyone done this or know of anyone? I know some people say life is hard there. But aren't there people who make it okay if they have some money?
Mexico City - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's a large amount of Federal and city bureaucracy to fight through, but it can be done. You don't say what kind of business you're thinking of. You need to think of your business structure--see the link below for information on that.
2 :
i came back from mexico city 2 weeks ago and one of my aunts was asking my uncle the same thing and i remember him saying that she had to go to this 1 place fill sum papers out and see if she could apply for opening a business but i can remember where exactly